The Studio Policies
We’re so excited to have you ENROLLED with us! Here are a few ways to make your experience the best that it can be.
- For the safety of our students, the kids should be picked up and dropped off inside the studio. Kids will only be released once they are signed out by a parent. Kids may not leave the studio without an adult.
- Come a little early to class – 10 minutes should give the student enough time to use the restroom, drink water and get prepared for class.
- Students should be ready to start dancing at the time their class starts. This means they have their dress, hair ready and are inside the studio. If the student needs to change at the studio, please allow ample time.
- Please park in the provided parking lot. Help us be good neighbors by respecting the parking signs around the building.
- Students should have their hair pulled back and off their neck for all classes. Check THE DRESSCODE for information about specific attire and hair requirements for the student’s classes.
- Please put the student’s name on all dance items bought to the studio.
- The lost and found box is located at the PANTRY AREA – check it often. Students can leave belongings in the PANTRY AREA – bags, jackets and street shoes should stay outside the classroom.
- Leave valuable items at home – kRtyaVed is not responsible for lost or stolen items.